OPS7243-A Doppler Radar Sensor
The OPS7243-A provides a simple radar sensor solution in an all-weather, IP67 enclosure that can quickly and easily detect and report motion, speed, and direction for objects in its field of view. A simple API enables a flexible solution that can be tailored for different applications.
Currently out of stock. Available from Mouser here. Expect additional units 2nd week of August.
Only 2 left in stock (can be backordered)
- Additional information
OPS7243-A Short Range Radar Sensor
The OPS7243-A is Doppler radar sensor providing motion detection, speed, and direction reporting in an all-weather IP67 enclosure. Motion, speed, and direction information is provided over an RS-232 interface. A simple API provides control over the reporting format, sample rate, and module power levels. The sensor carries full FCC/IC regulatory approval.
- 1-100m (3-328’) detection range
- Speed reporting in excess of 138mph
- Speed accurate to within 0.5%
- Direction reporting (Inbound/Outbound)
- Narrow 20° beam width (-3 dBm)
- All-weather IP67 enclosure
- RS-232 (M12) interface
- Simple API control
- 1.5W Active power, 0.7W Idle power
- Small form factor 130 x 130 x 61 mm, 311g
- Traffic Monitoring (People, Vehicles)
- IoT Sensor
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 4 in|