OPS243-C FMCW and Doppler Radar Sensor
The OPS243-C provides a simple radar sensor solution that can quickly and easily detect and report motion, speed, direction, and range for objects in its field of view. A simple API enables a flexible solution that can be tailored for different applications. Wireless operation with data sent to the cloud allows for remote monitoring. Full FCC/IC modular certification (pending) lowers development cost and time.
Detailed Datasheet (contact Customer Service)
CAD Model (contact Customer Service)
Available on backorder
- Additional information
OPS243-C Short Range Radar Sensor
The OPS243-C is complete FMCW and Doppler radar sensor providing motion detection, speed, direction, and range reporting. All radar signal processing is done on board and a simple API reports the processed data. Flexible control over the reporting format, sample rate, and module power levels is provided. Data is communicated over WiFi to a complete IoT sensor solution. Connectivity to the Cloud is provided with data visualization through an app on your smartphone or tablet.
The OPS243-C radar sensor is ideal for traffic monitoring solutions with a narrow 20° beam width for looking down a few lanes of traffic or a sidewalk. Optional USB interface is provided. The sensor has full FCC/IC modular approval (pending), lowering cost and speeding development time for integrating into systems.
- 1-60m (3-197’) detection range
- Speed reporting in excess of 138mph
- Speed accurate to within 0.5%
- Direction reporting (Inbound/Outbound)
- Range reporting with 10% accuracy
- Narrow 20° beam width (-3 dBm)
- WiFi/Bluetooth and USB interface
- Simple API control
- Full FCC/IC modular certification (pending)
- 2W Active power, 0.9W Idle power
- Small form factor 75 x 96 x 12 mm, 15g
- Traffic Monitoring (Vehicle, People)
- River Height Monitoring
- IoT Sensor
|Dimensions||7 × 6 × 3 in|