OPS243-A Doppler Radar Sensor
The OPS243-A provides a simple radar sensor solution that can quickly and easily detect and report motion, speed, and direction for objects in its field of view. A simple API enables a flexible solution that can be tailored for different applications. Full FCC/IC modular certification (pending) lowers development cost and time.
Detailed Datasheet (contact Customer Service)
In stock (can be backordered)
- Additional information
OPS243-A Short Range Radar Sensor
The OPS243-A is complete Doppler radar sensor providing motion detection, speed, and direction reporting. All radar signal processing is done on board and a simple API reports the processed data. Flexible control over the reporting format, sample rate, and module power levels is provided. The sensor will carry full FCC/IC modular approval, lowering cost and speeding development time for integrating into systems.
The OPS243-A radar sensor is ideal for traffic monitoring solutions with a narrow 20° beam width for looking down a few lanes of traffic or a sidewalk. Data it output over either USB or UART interface.
- 1-100m (3-328’) detection range
- Full FCC/IC modular certification (pending)
- Speed reporting in excess of 138mph
- Speed accurate to within 0.5%
- Direction reporting (Inbound/Outbound)
- Narrow 20° beam width (-3 dBm)
- USB and UART interface
- Simple API control
- 1.5W Active power, 0.7W Idle power
- Small form factor 75 x 90 x 12 mm, 15g
- Traffic Monitoring
- Drone Collision Avoidance
- Robotic Control
- IoT Sensor
|Dimensions||5 × 6 × 4 in|