OPS243-C FMCW and Doppler Radar Sensor
The OPS243-C provides a simple radar sensor solution that can quickly and easily detect and report motion, speed, direction, and range for objects in its field of view. A simple API enables a flexible solution that can be tailored for different applications. Full FCC/IC modular certification (pending) lowers development cost and time.
Currently out of stock. Available from Mouser here. Expect additional units 2nd week of August.
Detailed Datasheet (contact Customer Service)
CAD Model (contact Customer Service)
Available on backorder
- Additional information
OPS243-C Short Range Radar Sensor
The OPS243-C is complete FMCW and Doppler radar sensor providing motion detection, speed, direction, and range reporting. All radar signal processing is done on board and a simple API reports the processed data. Flexible control over the reporting format, sample rate, and module power levels is provided. The sensor will carry full FCC/IC modular approval, lowering cost and speeding development time for integrating into systems.
The OPS243-C radar sensor is ideal for traffic monitoring solutions with a narrow 20° beam width for looking down a few lanes of traffic or a sidewalk. Data it output over either USB, UART, or RS-232 interfaces.
- 1-60m (3-197’) detection range
- Speed reporting in excess of 138mph
- Speed accurate to within 0.5%
- Direction reporting (Inbound/Outbound)
- Range reporting with 10% accuracy
- Narrow 20° beam width (-3 dBm)
- USB, UART, and RS-232 interface
- Simple API control
- Full FCC/IC modular certification (pending)
- 1.5W Active power, 0.7W Idle power
- Small form factor 75 x 90 x 12 mm, 15g
- Traffic Monitoring
- Drone Collision Avoidance
- Robotic Control
- IoT Sensor
|Dimensions||7 × 6 × 4 in|